Regulation of Home Inspectors

Applications & Forms

Employee Identification Numbers (EIN) may be obtained from the U.S. Department of Treasury, Internal Revenue Service. The form for obtaining an EIN number is form number SS-4 and can be downloaded from the IRS publications website.

Renewal Applications

Renewal forms for the July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2016 licensing period will be mailed and be available online approximately 30 days before the June 30, 2014 expiration date of your license. Please ensure that the division has your correct address on file.

If your license lapsed on June 30, 2012 and you would like to renew your license for July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2014 license period send an email to, provide the name the license was under and the license number. You will then be emailed the correct application for renewal.